MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Good job, iBF!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Grats on selling GFXForums.net. After all the posts, was this just a scam so you could make money?

Since of your large traffic.
It's not sold. There is a DNS error he has to fix and we're moving hosts.
I got told by a few members that it had been sold, since it's on a parked page right now.
So you went and accused him of scamming before verifying your facts?
They weren't my facts. I'm just posting what I got told about him "scamming hits".
Even if site was sold, which it's not, why are you saying that's a "scam". Pretty damn offensive term to use imho. It's IBF's site and he can sell it if he wants to.

We'll be online by tonight. Just have to move files over and such. Having a difficulty because this is a brand new server we are moving him to.
Well it would be a "scam" sort of. Getting all those members, then kinda ripping them off.
(2010-05-20, 11:23 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Well it would be a "scam" sort of. Getting all those members, then kinda ripping them off.

And you continue. Rip them off what? Did they pay for something?
No, but obviously they put a lot of effort into posting. You know what its like, you do around 1K Posts, then get banned. So you have nothing to show for it, time wasted.
This is irrelevant here.

If you have a problem then take it up with those who are actually involved.