MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Okay I have a werid problum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay well I have setup my site successfully and I always go to hackforums.net and when I'm not on HF I can goto my site which is http://www.teammodz.netne.net

Free hosting cuzz I was testing MyBB which I'm loving.

But I can't access my forum without like resetting my internet or resetting my Comp and I don't want to do ether Please help me...
What's your problem?
I can't goto my site..
I can access you forum without problems. I don't think this has something to the with MyBB.
Well for some reason I can't and I know that you guys can,But I need a VPN to access it..
Did you somehow manage to IP ban yourself? I'm not sure why your referencing HF either. Do you get a HTTP error? If so what is that error code?
Because I have seen prob's with people like this on HF and now its happening to me,No i didn't IP ban my self because I'm on a proxy right now and I'm looking
This is what is says::

The connection has timed out

The server at teammodz.netne.net is taking too long to respond.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Where are you from? Your site loads fine from here but maybe your ISP is having issues with their connection or something. Do you have another internet connection (such as a mobile internet card) you can try from?
No my internet is from At&t so I don't get that internet card thing
Well I meant in addition to your primary connection but do you have a friend on your ISP that you can ask to try your site?
Pages: 1 2