MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum isn't updating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have some problem in my mybb forum

i came to notice that some members joined and made some posts and threads.

I saw that and said my mod to welcome but she cant find anything there

she showed me screenshot...

i wondered how come it possible when its showing to me then why can't to her,

i thought she is lieing...But after sometime when i tried to post reply.

It said 'Invalid Thread'

before its showed 27 members and now 25 only its not updating in forum nor in Admin CP also

and i have added and activated some Mods also

after sometime the mods disappeared from everywhere, even from Cpanel also Sad

Please someone help me ASAP.
You are probably being hacked by someone if you are having data randomly disappear like this.
No,

its shows the stats after sometime again

and not again later Sad
i have upgraded to 1.4.13, But no use

same error and Bugs

Its showing this error in admin CP
Fatal error: Call to undefined function my_rand() in /home/kirru/public_html/admin/index.php on line 277

if i change an IP, i can access to it

But at ACP -> Configuration -> Settings -> board online/offline setting are 2

But before there was 2 files in each and now only 2 nd board online/offline have 4 files and none in first one

i had to close the board when upgrading, But now when iam trying to get back it to online still its showing the same undermaintanance Sad
What version did you run before upgrading??
If that's undefined you've not upgraded properly, you haven't got all the new files.
(2010-05-22, 11:19 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]If that's undefined you've not upgraded properly, you haven't got all the new files.

I had to upgrade to higher version Because there was this problem inthe first version which i've upgraded

So i thought if i upgrade to higher version maybe the problem will solve

I used Filezilla To upload files, it will never misses a file and if cant upload it says failed and we can put it in Q and upload again
(2010-05-22, 09:07 AM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]What version did you run before upgrading??

Before i used 4.1 version

For this i had to upgrade to 4.9 and same problem again, and then upgraded to 4.13 , same No use

Its showing updates sometimes EXAMPLE :- our forum got 30 members as now,
Its showing there are 30 memebrs sometimes and later it goes to the same to 25 members and the posts were made till 30 members are also missing and all plugins are also missing from the admin and cpanel also