MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Naming themes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-05-22, 05:07 AM)Trinit Wrote: [ -> ]Why MyPureBB isn't good?
Its the name of his site and maybe thats why he doesn't want to use it as a theme name, since it could be confusing for people. Smile

I would go with: PureRed Smile
Good suggestions people. As Svizy said, mypurebb is the name of the site rather than the name of the theme. I tend to finish my themes in a live environment so more people can test and report any bugs etc.
Lol CAwesome, we're very protective over our names. Smile
(2010-05-22, 06:45 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Lol CAwesome, we're very protective over our names. Smile

More than one theme with the same name would be confusing. And besides, if someone already has the name, its basically stealing if someone else uses it on the same forum software.
I wouldn't say it's as bad as stealing.
It's just harshly uncreative.
If it's on the same forum software, it would be classified as stealing. If the person didn't know, it might be overlooked. But otherwise it's pretty much stealing.
I suppose if you put it like that.
I have problems with naming to.

Here are my suggestions though.

MayFlower (It is may and the colors remind me of a flower)

Peaceful Bliss
If you make a lot of themes why not come up with like a series of names, for example use elements as inspiration. And then it would be easier to come up with new names every time you make a new theme.

As for this theme why not try Delirium, I think thats a pinky/red element, not sure.
Cheers for the suggestions guys Smile I really like that elements idea seeing as I'm a chemistry student Wink
Pages: 1 2 3