MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Three features(fixes?) I'd like to see in MyBB 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Small features/important fixes and easy to code if you look at the code provided in this thread:
http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=312

They're important imo
MyBB 1.6 is feature frozen.
but those features is important on mybb
(2010-05-21, 07:39 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB 1.6 is feature frozen.

Please do not post if you do not know what you're talking about. If this was something like a downloads feature, that would make sense. But in this case it doesn't.
Submit it to the ideas site and maybe it will make it into a future release.
Pirata, Matt has said in other posts, that 1.6 is feature frozen, therefore no more features would be added.
And your suggestion... is a feature by the looks of the title.
(2010-05-21, 07:55 PM)Nitrus Wrote: [ -> ]Submit it to the ideas site and maybe it will make it into a future release.

If I wanted it to be included in a future release, I'd have submitted it to the ideas page.
(2010-05-21, 07:56 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Pirata, Matt has said in other posts, that 1.6 is feature frozen, therefore no more features would be added.
And your suggestion... is a feature by the looks of the title.

Looks like you did not look at it then
"Three Features" - Oh so it's not a feature, sorry for my misunderstanding. >_>
(2010-05-21, 07:57 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]"Three Features" - Oh so it's not a feature, sorry for my misunderstanding. >_>

It can be considered a fix or a feature, depending on the coder's point of view.
Either way, I doubt it will make it into 1.6. So either submit it to the ideas site or just wait until the next release.
Pages: 1 2