MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Logout/Guest Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-05-23, 04:23 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I know that, I've already said other pages work fine, and I've already asked for plugins that affect guests on the index... can you not ask whoever does have access to the plugins section...??

I have sent several messages trust me, the admin hasn't been online in the past few days.
Say the plugin that stops images from showing to guests is the problem, how might it be affecting the index?
It's highly unlikely it would be that plugin, as it'd be images in posts that it hides, but if threads show fine, and the index doesn't, it probably isn't that.
Patience Avarice, patience. I've been in school and then out all day Friday, I had band practice Saturday and then I was at the beach all day today. I understand that this is urgent, but it's not my fault I wasn't around.

Anyway, the first thing I'm going to try is to delete anything related to the Guests viewing images Plugin. Then I will try replacing the index.php with the standard one for 1.4.13 (I don't believe we've made any changes to it, so it should be fine). If not I'll come back and request help again, however I think that'll cover it fine.

Thank you again to all of you at the MyBB staff who have helped; it really is appreciated and I will continue to be a fan of MyBB no matter what.

EDIT: I've deactivated and deleted all Plugins pertaining to Guests, however the problem is still there when viewing as a Guest. I've trying clearing the cache and cookies just in case, but the same problem persists. I replaced the index.php and it's still doing it. I'm not entirely sure what's up, but I'm certain that it is one of the recently installed Plugins as no-one has had the problem until then.
I was thinking, and if the plugins that affect guests have been de-activated and the index page been re added, could it be a template that affects guests on the index page?
Eh, take a look, but when Plugins are deactivated they usually remove template changes with them. Though I know a few that don't, so it's worth a try.
Can we just have a list of all the plugins you have.
EDIT: Disregard everything I said, it's fixed. I'm not quite sure how but it's working fine for Guests on both Chrome and Firefox now. Please mark as [SOLVED].
Pages: 1 2