MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Video MyCode Integration........help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I recently upgraded from 1.4.13 to 1.6. I noticed that the video mycode integration wasn't there. Is that something that I need to activate in my admin cp? I think the install worked properly, everything else seems to be ok. I am using a custom theme (probably not designed for 1.6), but I don't think that's the issue. I did try switching the mybb default theme and still no video integration. If someone could help me out that would be great.

Cheers.

Zombie1.
Please explain your problem. Why doesn't it work?
It's not there. When I go to create a thread there's no button to add my video. In this picture (from the 1.6 sneak preview), there is a button for adding the video type of your choice:

[Image: video_mycode_integration.png]

But, I don't seem to have that option available. Currently I only have the same options available in 1.4.

Cheers.
Unless you're using a 1.6 compatible theme with all 1.6 templates we can't help you. Of course you're going to have problems using 1.6 with a 1.4 theme.
Ok. I understand that, I think I mentioned that in my original post. I also tried the myBB default theme (I'm assuming that's the one that is compatible with 1.6). It still doesn't give me the video option.

Cheers.
So a totally default installation?? Are you sure you've got all the files?? Only real reason that single one wouldn't show is if it wasn't the 1.6 version of the file, or the image is missing...
It's possible. Should I reinstall 1.6. Could I replace the default template/theme manually. If so, how would I go about that?

It looks like everything is there in my admin cp though. So, I think the install worked for the most part. I did do an upgrade from 1.4.13

Thanks.
It is possible that some templates of the default theme are modified...
(2010-05-23, 12:57 PM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]It is possible that some templates of the default theme are modified...

Actually, I was testing it in Google Chrome. That seemed to be the problem. I opened the forum in Internet Explorer, and everything was there.

Cheers.

Kris.
Actually everything seems to work in Opera as well. Just seems that Chrome isn't updating for some reason. Maybe it's somehow keeping the older style in history or something along those lines.

Cheers.
It's probably being cached or something, it's fine for me in Chrome.
Pages: 1 2