MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: try this honestly and lemme know what you think
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2010-05-23, 09:12 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]I thought a banana was a herb Huh
ok, after research, it turn out the banana itself is a fruit, but the plant it comes from is a herbaceous plant Toungue

You gotta be kidding me..who the hell needs to google banana to know that banana is a fruit!?
Do you eat bananas there? Toungue

(2010-05-23, 09:09 PM)Lithium Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-23, 04:17 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]A banana is not a vegetable!

You don't say Sherlock...

I don't get you.
Erm actually bananas are more closely related to a herb than a fruit, the only thing that keeps them classified as fruits is that naturally the have seeds like apples or oranges, but domesticated bananas are selectively bread to have no seeds (or very little ones)
(2010-05-23, 10:00 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]Erm actually bananas are more closely related to a herb than a fruit, [b]the only thing that keeps them classified as fruits is that naturally the have seeds like apples or oranges[/], but domesticated bananas are selectively bread to have no seeds (or very little ones)

That's exactly how they're classified, that's why they're a fruit.
Plus, genetically modified bananas are still a fruit despite being modified or not. You can't talk about a fruit as if it was not natural. Natural fruits came before genetically modified fruits did
(2010-05-23, 07:10 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-23, 04:17 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]A banana is not a vegetable!
I wasn't going to point this out, but lol Toungue
I'm aware, but it's what came to mind first. For whatever reason.
yeah the point of the exercise is to think of a VEGETABLE that comes to mind

if you mistakenly thought of a fruit your disqualified :/
(2010-05-24, 02:30 AM)Darkmew Wrote: [ -> ]yeah the point of the exercise is to think of a VEGETABLE that comes to mind

But it tells you "Just follow these instructions, and answer the questions one at a time and as quickly as you can." and to think of a vegetable "QUICK". First thing that came to mind was banana, so I told you what it was.

It's a shame I've been disqualified though. My life is useless now. Sad
(2010-05-24, 02:51 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-24, 02:30 AM)Darkmew Wrote: [ -> ]yeah the point of the exercise is to think of a VEGETABLE that comes to mind

But it tells you "Just follow these instructions, and answer the questions one at a time and as quickly as you can." and to think of a vegetable "QUICK". First thing that came to mind was banana, so I told you what it was.

It's a shame I've been disqualified though. My life is useless now. Sad

I don't know about the rest of them, but I still love you. Heart
i thought of a potatoe ;p
(2010-05-24, 11:54 AM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know about the rest of them, but I still love you. Heart
Thanks for that - it will get me through the rest of my life. <3
I cheated.
Pages: 1 2 3 4