MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Clan MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its still in development but I'm trying to drum up some interest. Its a series of simple modifications I've created for MyBB which will hopefully take MyBB to a new audience.

The modifications include a roster page, match system (not quite developed yet), and news system. But they great thing about developing it on MyBB is that the already modifications developed can be used for example if a clan wants to share there videos they can use the Downloads Manager or if they want to show pictures from recent LAN's or events they can use the MyGal plug-in.

Like I said the whole thing is still in development and I'm going to make a website to advertise it and hopefully get the word out. The demo (link below) is going to be the website of Centrum eSports who will be the first team to use it.

http://centrum.c4powered.co.uk/

One of the main reasons I'm posting it here is because I want some criticism so please do post your feedback.

Thanks you!
I actually like the theme, makes it unique.
The theme is amazing!
Nice concept.

By the way: Those advertising images(?)... Are you offering advertising spots there?
Nice work!
Alright, this just looks EPIC. I would have totally used MyBB instead of phpBB2 in 2007 when I ran some gaming clans if this plugin was out back then Smile.
Ya, I really hope you release this stuff because it will put mybb on a whole new level for gaming people.
(2010-05-23, 05:10 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]The theme is amazing!
Nice concept.

By the way: Those advertising images(?)... Are you offering advertising spots there?

The Defiance images are for clan sponsors so if you want your image on that section you would have to contact the clan themselves.

Alternatively if you want to show your support for the project I have a Google advert on the website, plus I will be setting up a website where adverts will be available to rent/buy. But I'm not going to discuss that in this topic, you can PM me though.

Also, thanks to everyone for their support so far Smile
That is awesome Toungue MyBB needs more things like this!