MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forbidden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum/install/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Error log
[Sun May 23 10:42:21 2010] [error] [client ] File does not exist: /home/musgrave/public_html/ihost/soul/403.shtml, referer: http://forum/install/index.php

what should i do!?
What's ./install/ and the files/folders inside CHMOD to??
Install folder is 755
index.php is the same

stylesheet.css is 775
upgrade.php is 775
everything else is 775 also
Can you ask your host if mod_security is enabled?? It really shouldn't be affecting this area if it is.
Change CHMOD permissions to 777 for a good access right, so it can write, access, etc.
(2010-05-30, 06:46 AM)GFX Wrote: [ -> ]Change CHMOD permissions to 777 for a good access right, so it can write, access, etc.

Chmodding to 777 allows visitors to edit the files too...
Uhm, I'm pretty sure it doesn't, i may be wrong. no need for the "..." i'm not a retard mate Smile
(2010-05-30, 06:54 AM)GFX Wrote: [ -> ]Uhm, I'm pretty sure it doesn't, i may be wrong. no need for the "..." i'm not a retard mate Smile

I'm used to that. :p
Ha, someone on my msn told me the ".." is a habit, it just seems their kind of saying 'Come on................" as in, your dumb.
(2010-05-30, 06:59 AM)GFX Wrote: [ -> ]Ha, someone on my msn told me the ".." is a habit, it just seems their kind of saying 'Come on................" as in, your dumb.

I think we're going off-topic here. :p
Pages: 1 2