MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Helpp D;
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I posted a thread a few days ago but they has been no replies since tbh.
Anyways i'm trying to change the member.php?action=profile&uid=1 url to member.php?id=1

Is they anyway of changing it?

Thanks,
ThatHeart Smile
(2010-05-24, 09:00 AM)ThatHeart Wrote: [ -> ]I posted a thread a few days ago but they has been no replies since tbh.
Anyways i'm trying to change the member.php?action=profile&uid=1 url to member.php?id=1

Is they anyway of changing it?

Thanks,
ThatHeart Smile

You may have better luck posting this topic in Plugins & Code Modifications Discussion & Support forum. Smile http://community.mybb.com/forum-72.html

This forum is more for helping users who are having issues with the core system of mybb. Not for making changes to it. Smile

Good luck..
Ok thanks Smile
Is they a plugin where it'll change the url member.php?action=profile&uid=1 to something like member.php?id=1 ?

Or could somebody make me a plugin for this? Smile

Thanks,
ThatHeart
Ok now what do i do? I've installed Confused
lol.
There's documentation for the plugin in the download - inc/plugins/google_seo.txt
Ok now what do i do?
Sorry i sound thick ;p
I don't know how much you've already done so can't really say. If you read the documentation it tells you everything you need to know. Smile
I think i know now, I go to the plugings page in the admin cp and it's asking me to paste this code into .htaccess but.

.htaccess isn't there o_o

(it is but it's hiding i think Smile)
Pages: 1 2