MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rozzy's Designing Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Want to make a logo for Console Addicted? How much would it cost?
5$ is what I got from all my other logos I made.
Seems okay, I'd like something which suits the website. Should have the same red colour as the current one.
Hey Pirata,

I've finished your logo request.

Here is v1, I'll work on some more versions too.

[Image: 2j43769.png]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2j43769.png

-Rozzy.
I kinda like it, but I don't like the gloss at the bottom. Does it need that? Oh and by the way, I'd like the "Addicted" to be more dark than the "Console", instead of being lighter

Looks cool though

And maybe make it a bit more smaller
Alright. & I thought the gloss at the bottom would make it stand out more. But I'll change it.
I'm not implying that Pirata would do anything like this, but Rozzy you should put some kind of watermark on all your work. For all you know the person may just take the image you made without paying.
I only do that for people who I do not know, or I have never seen over the internet before in my life.
But Pirata has to much of a reputation to ruin if he was to take my logo without paying.
[Image: 2e22cmv.png]
V2 - I can't get the "addicted" to look good because you wan't it darker than the "Console" - so I need to drop shadow/outer glow it to make it stand out more on a dark BG, but it looks stupid. Sad
(2010-06-02, 08:54 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]I only do that for people who I do not know, or I have never seen over the internet before in my life.
But Pirata has to much of a reputation to ruin if he was to take my logo without paying.

You sound like me Toungue
Looks good now, I'll pay you $5 and you can give me the PSD? So I can change it to what I really want? It's hard for me to explain exactly what I want as I'm not English
Pages: 1 2 3 4