MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Want a background (HELP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-05-30, 01:51 PM)alvarorojas4 Wrote: [ -> ]Is a color... Just put the color code Smile

No is not a color Confused its now a image the triped background need to change

So if I set the image the image is still to small on the top the image I see but underneed its white..
ACP -> Themes and Templates -> ***YOUR THEME*** -> global.css -> Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode -> Find #container -> Add the code shown below to the #container

background: #fff url(IMAGE LINK);

It should work but it might not work.
AGAIN READ!!! I don't want to the container background for change I want to tha other background changed, the striped background....

And If I add the code underneed the container I edit the wrong background this background is good, I WANT TO CHANGE THE STRIPED BACKGROUND

So please read befor posting

Thank you
(2010-05-31, 04:05 PM)Fallout Wrote: [ -> ]AGAIN READ!!! I don't want to the container background for change I want to tha other background changed, the striped background....

And If I add the code underneed the container I edit the wrong background this background is good, I WANT TO CHANGE THE STRIPED BACKGROUND

So please read befor posting

Thank you
The image is way to small. Find an image around 2000x2000 and save it in low resolution as a jpg. Than put it as a background in the body with:

background: #000 url(images/bg.jpg) no-repeat;
	background-attachment: fixed;
	background-position:center top;
Pages: 1 2