MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Threatened to be hacked.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So, thzaar ko/Alex of MyBB has threatened to hack me, when we was talking over MSN.

Here's the log:

(23:25:31) [email protected]  I have your ip, and i have tons of friends who can ddos you
(23:25:38) [email protected] Your sites
(23:25:41) [email protected] Everything
(23:25:52) [email protected] Ooooh you think I don't have YOUR IP?
(23:25:56) [email protected] Because I do.
(23:26:22) [email protected] I have ip changer
(23:26:30) [email protected] Ip changes every hour kis
(23:26:33) [email protected] Kid

I'm not afraid of him hacking me, but I just have to ask this, isn't hacking illegal? I thought so.
Serious business. Cool

Just make a backup, and he will eventually will get tired of doing it over and over and over..
I've got backups of all my sites, and contacted my host. :p
I doubt he'll get tired, he's an idiot.
>>this thread
[Image: DERP_normal.jpg]

You won't really need a backup if he tries to DDoS you, lol.
I know, but just incase he does more than just a DDOS.
Hahahahha, this thread made my laugh. Why would we care if someone threatened you that he will hack you. Ooh noez some random kid threatened to hack you and will do it now!

If you got a decent host than DDOS won't do anything unless it's done by thousands of botnets. And ooh he got some friends! To make serous impact he probably needs a couple of ten thousand friends.
Uhm, you're my host. -.-'
Pwnt...
Erm. Just block his country code/IP range in an htaccess file or on your sites firewall. Here's a good tool for getting a list of IP's dedicated to each country: http://ipinfodb.com/ip_country_block.php

If you want to get the country his IP originated from just do a reverse dns on it (there are online sites for that).

... Or you could just let him do it and see what happens. Not sure why he'd waste his time.
(2010-05-25, 11:33 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Uhm, you're my host. -.-'
Awesome than you won't have to be afraid about anything. We got a strong firewall and infrastructure against DDOS attacks. If you feel like your site is acting slower than we will have a look at it but to be honest you will only have to be afraid that anything will happen if he manages to buy 15,000 botnets and use them all at once.
Pages: 1 2 3