MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.6 beta test forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reset my testboard Smile.
(2010-05-29, 06:17 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]No, no Toungue My web host is down, it was just a temporary host. Moving to gigenetcloud.com now Toungue
(2010-05-29, 09:32 AM)gamesmad Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing to do with cookies. Just because people are sharing an installation, and someone is probably messing it up. There *can't* be any cookie issue because the forum stays in the same folder on the same domain.

Actually, you are 100% wrong... The cookies are wrong on the re-installer script, as you cant logout either. Also, no-body has the power to remove admin access, as only me (the super admin) can change what the admin group can/can't do (admin perms). That was intentional.

I promise you, it won't be a cookie issue because the forum is staying on the same domain in the same folder. If the forum worked in the first place, I don't understand how reinstalling it to the same directory, using the same database, would break it. Just means it's not getting installed correctly by your script.
Yeah, something is wrong with the reinstaller, when I get my server fully setup at gigenetcloud, the whole thing will be rinstalled from scratch Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6