MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: So i got a C&D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yes i received a C&D. And it makes no sense at all...
What have you done now?
(2010-05-26, 04:43 PM)Lithium Wrote: [ -> ]What have you done now?

A user on my server made a product similar to another. And i hosted it. And they want me to remove all those products off my shelves. I don't have any since i don't sell it. They don't seem to understand that.
Reply back to them. They can't do anything, since you're not physically selling that product.
(2010-05-26, 05:08 PM)Lithium Wrote: [ -> ]Reply back to them. They can't do anything, since you're not physically selling that product.

I have. And they don't seem to get that. They seem to think i am an owner of the business because i am on the technical support of the domain. And he records the calls so i have to be careful what i say. Tricky little tard.

Also TimB. Yes its one of those sites i showed you a while back. :/
Let them carry on, you've explained your situation and if they can't seem to understand, then it's their fault, not yours.
(2010-05-26, 05:18 PM)Lithium Wrote: [ -> ]Let them carry on, you've explained your situation and if they can't seem to understand, then it's their fault, not yours.

If it goes to court, would it be wrong to counter sue for fees?
Why not? Add harassment to it while you're there aswell. But I doubt it will go to court.
(2010-05-26, 05:26 PM)Lithium Wrote: [ -> ]Why not? Add harassment to it while you're there aswell. But I doubt it will go to court.

No they aren't harassing me. They are just not understanding and being difficult. :/
Well if you keep explaining it to them, and they never understand and go by their own rules and keep sending C&D's then I don't know what else to call it...
Pages: 1 2 3