MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GoJii Services.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]

Where to view some of my work?
On my portfolio GoJii

What does GoJii offer?
  • HTML/CSS Templates
  • MyBB Skins
  • Logo Design

How to order?
Goto GoJii then click on "contact me" in the navigation and fill out the form Smile, You also can contact me via live messenger [email protected].

Quotes
Jessie S
"Hello, just wanted to say I got Angel to design me a logo today and I have to say I was surprised by the results! Not only was my request finished in record time but he never got annoyed with me requesting over half a dozen revisions of the logo Great work! I recommend him to everyone looking for a new logo or graphic, whether your budget is high or low I'm confident he'll put 100% into your logo."
Great name and nice designs there. :]
Thanks! Big Grin
Bump, these services are still here Toungue
Hello, just wanted to say I got Angel to design me a logo today and I have to say I was surprised by the results! Not only was my request finished in record time but he never got annoyed with me requesting over half a dozen revisions of the logo Toungue Great work! I recommend him to everyone looking for a new logo or graphic, whether your budget is high or low I'm confident he'll put 100% into your logo.
Thank you Jessie Smile.
My services are still open Smile
I know this is old but my services are still on! Big Grin
Hey, I'll be contacting about some work in a little bit Smile