MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for staff members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2010-05-26, 11:42 PM)Svizy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-26, 11:38 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Oh uh.
Yes, I know that its not something to be proud for. But at least I'm not selling my services which I believe would be worse :P
Haha true, as long as it's allowed by your P2H service I would give it a change. Perhaps if your P2H forum becomes a success you can further expand and buy your own servers :).
(2010-05-26, 11:45 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps if your P2H forum becomes a success you can further expand and buy your own servers Smile.
Well this is my intention, but first I need a valid PayPal, because thats actually the only thing that is standing between me and a server Toungue
(2010-05-26, 11:57 PM)Svizy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-26, 11:45 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps if your P2H forum becomes a success you can further expand and buy your own servers Smile.
Well this is my intention, but first I need a valid PayPal, because thats actually the only thing that is standing between me and a server Toungue
Hah well I wish you the best Wink.
(2010-05-27, 12:43 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Hah well I wish you the best Wink.
Thank you for the encouragement Smile
SimP2H is now on a VPS owned by me so I can garentee uptime and things will change. I am the support team manager for SimP2H as well Smile
I have decided to apply for Support Team.
(2010-05-27, 07:01 PM)luis123456 Wrote: [ -> ]I have decided to apply for Support Team.
Thank you, your application has been recieved and aswered. Thanks for having interest in SimP2H Smile
Applications for Support Team members are not accepted anymore, since we got all the needed members. Feel free to apply for Public Relations Team Wink
Welcome
Polarbear541
Timeandstill
Pixelpro
To the SimP2H Staff Smile
Who Hosts you?
Pages: 1 2 3 4