MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Double Fields In Profile Pluggins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I fix this issue? I just noticed it but I have double fields in a lot of areas? The other issue was that I had was caused by the Blast pluggin I removed that and than the PM's got straightened out. I just noticed this not sure if it was like that before though.

Attached Screenshot
Thanks

Vic

[attachment=18395]
Go ACP > Configuration > Custom profile fields > see if there is double ups listed there, if there are then delete the second ones.
Thanks but no there isn't and everything that I do is doubled Sad I just added someone to my buddy list and it shows twice also. One shows one buddy and the other is blank really strange LOL

Attached Screen shot

[attachment=18396]
Thats because its not double. One is ur "Edit" list and the other is your "Ignore" list Confused
Not sure what's wrong in that last screenshot.

Is your usercp_profile template default??
When I click on the usercp_profile all it shows is full edit? So I have deactivated the youtube pluggin and it still is there. And for some strange reason the twitter isn't even showing today and yet it is active?
I was wondering what else I might be able to do to fix this

Thanks
Are you sure you're looking in the right template set?? If the custom field hasn't beed added twice, there's not really much else it can be other than templates.