MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: {$post['profilelink']} color
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anyone got a fix for this ?
Just point me in the right direction .
(displaying colors og groups site wide and not just index and forums)
I'll release a mod to add the style to all profile links soon. It will be a mod, because there aren't sufficient plugin-hooks available.
Thats great news patrick .
Big Grin
(2010-06-30, 05:46 PM)patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I'll release a mod to add the style to all profile links soon. It will be a mod, because there aren't sufficient plugin-hooks available.

I beg you ...

can you have this hook inter twine with the registration part also???

For example:

Upon registering please choose your
"Sex"
(Male or Female)
+ "Group"
(Male group or Female group)

once they have selected it properly... it would show up for example female icon with female color ..

If they dont choose then the registration wont continue until they do..

See right now I have 2 plugins doing this so if you were to make this i would disable my 2 other plugins just to have ONLY 1 if you could do it.

Thanks
I'm don't understand your request.
A custom required profile field "sex" with two radio buttons male y female. But what's the group for? They'll have the same permissions, don't they? Is it only to style the username? You won't have a "registered" group but "male" and "female" groups?
Can you PM me the plugins you're using now and a link to your board?
ismadman, you can download the mod here.
(2010-07-09, 06:09 PM)patrick Wrote: [ -> ]ismadman, you can download the mod here.
Cheers Patrick Big Grin
Without looking , Do i have to disable the username style plug in ?
I'll put it up at my test site and try it
thanks once again !!!
Well.... the username style plugin won't help anything, so yes you should disable it. I didn't test the mod with the username style plugin enabled and I don't think it will give any problems, but it just wouldn't make sense.
Pages: 1 2 3