MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GamersHunt - Hunt for Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 21o615z.png]

Title: GamersHunt - Hunt for games

Short Description/Contents: Game updates | Articles | Reviews | Tips and tricks | Online Games | Console discussions | Mobile Games.

This community is made for gamers like me, who have interest in sharing their experience of gaming with other gamers. They can discuss here about any type of games of any console. Also they can get Game Reviews, Articles, new releases and cheats & codes etc.

Forum Link: http://www.gamershunt.com/forum
The design doesn't go rather well for a gaming site (imho), and the logo is a bit eh. I like the content though, good luck with the site! :]
Thanks Rozzy, I will change its look soon, now all i am looking is to increase traffic, no of posts and members.
google page rank 2 achieved in a very short time!
I like the design Smile

1. Welcome area is empty. Make the "welcome guest" text smaller and put 2-3 sentences about your forums: why is your community special and why should I join?

3. Stats go in a separate page or the footer. No one cares about them. Putting them in the header distracts from other issues that are more important to a prospective user.

4. Ditch the shoutbox. You want people to chat in the forums, not in the shoutbox. I have run forums for the past 8 years, never needed this.

5. I can't understand why you need a separate PC section. We're talking gaming here. Move all the unrelated topics in an offtopic subcategory and focus on your main topic.
Nice job on recoloring my theme MyBB Pro Wink.
I wonder how you reached PR 2 so quickly (even though my toolbar says 0) but http://www.prchecker.info/ says 2.

Want to affiliate with www.consoleaddicted.com?
Same here, your posts and member count is equal to mine. Do you want to affliate with http://dev-network.com (after we move to my Cloud VPS)?
(2010-06-01, 06:04 PM)dojo Wrote: [ -> ]I like the design Smile

1. Welcome area is empty. Make the "welcome guest" text smaller and put 2-3 sentences about your forums: why is your community special and why should I join?

3. Stats go in a separate page or the footer. No one cares about them. Putting them in the header distracts from other issues that are more important to a prospective user.

4. Ditch the shoutbox. You want people to chat in the forums, not in the shoutbox. I have run forums for the past 8 years, never needed this.

5. I can't understand why you need a separate PC section. We're talking gaming here. Move all the unrelated topics in an offtopic subcategory and focus on your main topic.

I read your words and thought you are right about it. from now I am focusing just in games section.

@ Pirata Nervo and @Tommyk, sure but please make a affiliate request in my forum, will you?
Why the hell do I need to make a request in that forum? I'd rather not to affiliate then.
Pages: 1 2