MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Did I make the right choice?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The DS is a much better choice for lunch breaks. After all, there are games such as Mario, Sonic, Pacman, Pokemon, Mario Kart, etc.

And you should get a flashcard. Which is like $30 (less than an original game) with at least 2GB capacity. So you can play all the games you like, just download and put them in the flashcard. I recommend the Acekard 2i (do some research about flashcards, and chose the best one for you).

A few games you might like:
- Mario Kart DS
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (and then give Spirit Tracks a go, if you like this one)
- Pokémon Platinum
- Rhythm Paradise
- Trauma Center: Under the Knife (1 and 2)
- New Super Mario Bros.

And there's a lot more, but these should give you something to do for a few months.
Yep, http://r4ds.co.uk (I think it is), I have one of the 2G Cards, you can hold up to about 30 Games with saves.
2 gb seriously? My R4 has a 16gb chip in it :/
I have a 4gb R4.

16gb is way too much, you would never play that many games. I only play like 3-4 games, but I have tons of them though.

Seriously, a 2gb is sufficient. Buy a 4gb if you want to store some music or pictures (which you could then view on the DS)
How much space do DS games usually take? Because it does sound nice to have just one cartridge for my games.
(2010-05-29, 02:42 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]How much space do DS games usually take? Because it does sound nice to have just one cartridge for my games.

I've filled up a 2gb with about 15 games i think(cushion spaces of saved data). I got the 16gb card so i could put other things on it.
Damn, I think a 4gb will be more than enough for me.
I thought they were very small. Like 64 - 256MB each?
Pages: 1 2