MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Showteam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ohai there.

Well, I need some help with the Show Team part. I have a forums for part of my company, and I've set the users to their respective groups, and it shows the staff blah blah, works fine. But, how would I get it to show the user in multiple groups if there secondary groups are selected?

E.g.

I'm in the Administration Team, Graphic Design, Web Development and Software development teams.. all selected as secondary groups (Apart from Admin).. but on the Showteam, it only shows me as an Administrator. Is there a way of making it show my name in all groups?

Thanks. Smile
You are displayed as your display group which is Administrators. You would either have to make some core edits or use a plugin. I don't know of any atm.

You could also probably make your own page which lists the users in specific groups if you want. You'll just need to use some variables.
I thought it'd come down to making a plugin or something; ah well. Do you know what core files I'd have to edit to be able to make this work?
showteam.php - Lines starting @ 97

// Are they also in another group which is being shown on the list?
	if($user['displaygroup'] != 0)
	{
		$group = $user['displaygroup'];
	}
	else
	{
		$group = $user['usergroup'];
	}

if($usergroups[$group] && $group != 6)
	{
		$usergroups[$group]['user_list'][$user['uid']] = $user;
	}
}

Looks like a good place to have a tinker with. It may be more complicated than that though, haven't tried it.
Hm, thanks for that template. It doesn't look too hard I guess.
Perhaps this is what you are looking for? Unsure if this works on the show team though?

http://mods.mybboard.net/view/additional...oup-images
Not exactly what I was looking for; but thanks anyway. Smile I might just be best off to make my own page.. again. >.<