MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gamerz Fury
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: link_01.jpg]
Gamer Fury is a new gaming forum. We are currently looking for staff members to fill the following positions:
•Mods/Super mods
•News posters
•XMB Theme Creators
•VIP Helpers

You can visit us by clicking on the banner above Smile

Since creating this thread, Gamerz Fury has improved ten-fold and I believe it is doing great for about 2 weeks old.
Here are our current stats, last checked on the 19th of June at 8:33 PM GMT:
Quote:Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 418 posts in 226 threads.
We currently have 18 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, eugeneslz16
The most users online at one time was 20 on 06-04-2010 at 10:25 PM

Tell me what you think! Smile
Thread cleaned as I think the OP has made a fresh start.
I liked the Quick Register, Cool ! Smile
(2010-06-14, 05:20 PM)Pritesh Wrote: [ -> ]I liked the Quick Register, Cool ! Smile

Thanks Smile. It's just [this] plugin here with a few edits! Wink
Just to let you know myplaza is no longer being developed.
(2010-06-14, 08:04 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Just to let you know myplaza is no longer being developed.
Doesn't stop people using it. MyPlaza is only there as a shop system for the NewPoints point systme.
(2010-06-14, 08:04 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Just to let you know myplaza is no longer being developed.

I know, but I still think it's the best shop system out there Wink
Considering NewPoints isn't out that long, and there are apparently lots of bugs in the shop plugin, I'm gonna stick with MyPlaza Turbo until NewPoints get a lot better Toungue
Oh, I haven't kept up on newpoints much so didn't know how the shop plugin worked for it. If it's not there yet then well ya Toungue.
(2010-06-14, 10:37 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I haven't kept up on newpoints much so didn't know how the shop plugin worked for it. If it's not there yet then well ya Toungue.

Exactly Wink
I might give it a test run sometime soon though Big Grin