MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request] Outlaw Star Theme - Paid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My community is www.outlawstar.co.uk

I want a theme for the forum that is based on the colours of the main site. The forum didn't have many members to begin with but has been dormant for a while. I want to breathe new life into it with a new theme, which will hopefully in turn make the site more appealling to newcomers.

I will want to collaborate ideas with the theme designer/developer directly via instant messenger as it happens. This won't mean me nagging every five minutes, but rather asking for an update every one or two days. If any changes are being made that aren't exactly what I want, I want to let you know ASAP so you can change things and not have your time wasted. Hopefully that won't be a problem anyway.

I said I wanted this new theme (which will become the site default theme) to be based on the colours of the main site. The main site's colours are that of the spaceship in the anime series, Outlaw Star. For a better idea of how it looks (it would be cool if the theme looked like the Outlaw Star in more ways than colours alone) watch episodes on YouTube or try an image search engine, but good luck finding quality images that way; it's a somewhat dated anime. Wink

My budget is $50. The theme could stretch to browser width, but only if you're not going to give the theme the look of the ship. If it's going to look like the ship itself, I would prefer a fixed width. I also want some icon designs for new/read/locked threads etc., and a header image. The Outlaw Star UK logo has already been made (see the main site for instance), so that will be ready to incorporate into a header image which we can discuss more thoroughly.

You'll probably want more specific details, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'll discuss the theme more in depth personally, though. A decent portfolio would be nice, so just because someone else has already posted and offered doesn't mean I won't take your offer. I'll go for the best I can afford.

Thanks.
i i can create your profecional theme for 12 USD PM me for more info
I will be open to do some client work starting from June 7th. You can view my portfolio at http://colourtechni.com but I haven't updated it for a few months now so for my latest MyBB themes please check http://colourtechni.com/mybbdemo out.

We can discuss and plot some ideas out before June 7th it's just that I will be having final exams next week so I won't be able to much work at all. PM me for any details, questions or concerns.

Cheers,
Bob Smile.
Walkman: Do you have a portfolio? Thanks.

Bob: That sounds good, I may just get back to you. Smile
The deadline has passed, and the job goes to Bob! Bob, I have sent you a PM. I realise you can't start work yet. I will actually be in Paris on holiday from the 7th for a few weeks, but I will still come online when I can (not too often, but I'll try to daily) to discuss development. In the meantime, I wish you the best of luck with your exams, but if you can spare a little time to go over details, that would be great. I'll have a much greater chance to better discuss the theme with you before the 7th.

I've sent you a PM. Communication via instant messenger is not a prerequisite, but is ideal. Thanks.