MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb socket error?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
my forums were working perfectly fine. I refreshed and next thing I know, it shows up mybb socket error. I am on my phone, so I can't take a screenshot, but you can possibly. look at the forums and see if you can figure what has happened. theforumsng.info
Your site does not load whatsoever for me. Even when I'm on a very high speed broadband connection.
Are you sure it's not a 'socket error' reported from your phone's proxy that couldn't connect to your site?
Yes, I am sure. I just went on my computer to check. Now the forums won't even load.
Sounds like a host issue then. If it was a MySQL socket issue it's not something we could fix, if it's now not loading at all it sounds like your host is having some problems.
Ask your host. Your web server seems to be down.
Before, it was showing mysql socket error. If this happens, will I have to remake my forums?
No, you won't, your host is just having connectivity issues. It's very unlikely there's data loss unless something really big has happened at their datacenter or something, I wouldn't worry about that. Send them a support ticket/email and see if they know what's happening.
This just now showed up
[Image: 21b9co5.png]
Had that before. That is a hosting issue. Give it time for your host to get fully back up online. Smile My guess is they were doing work on the server your site is on. Usually what the case was when i had that.
Pages: 1 2