MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to Merge Views/Replies into One Column?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I merge together the Replies/Views into one column and properly aligned like this?

Replies: 1
Views: 21

Please see the screenshot for what is needed to be changed:
[attachment=18421]

Many thanks for your kind help
(2010-05-29, 01:57 AM)Becool Wrote: [ -> ]How can I merge together the Replies/Views into one column and properly aligned like this?

Please see the screenshot for what is needed to be changed:

You will have to edit some templates in the Forum Bit Templates and Forum Display Templates. I would recommend you to download MyBB Pro 1.1 which is free: http://community.mybb.com/thread-59747.html and look at the templates.
(2010-05-29, 02:10 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-29, 01:57 AM)Becool Wrote: [ -> ]How can I merge together the Replies/Views into one column and properly aligned like this?

Please see the screen-shot for what is needed to be changed:

You will have to edit some templates in the Forum Bit Templates and Forum Display Templates. I would recommend you to download MyBB Pro 1.1 which is free: http://community.mybb.com/thread-59747.html and look at the templates.

Thanks for the help. I am very interested in your design. However, I do have one question. In the image below, on the bottom half of the page. How can I merge the 2 columns "replies" and "views" into 1 to resemble like what is in the upper half of the page?

see image:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=16012]
You do the same as I did to threads and posts.
(2010-05-29, 03:09 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]You do the same as I did to threads and posts.

Thanks! but surely these are different files to edit correct?

If so, could you please list these files?

Thanks so much
I don't know, just look around in the Forum Display Templates.
(2010-05-29, 04:30 AM)Becool Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-29, 03:09 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]You do the same as I did to threads and posts.

Thanks! but surely these are different files to edit correct?

If so, could you please list these files?

Thanks so much

(2010-05-29, 02:20 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know, just look around in the Forum Display Templates.

Thanks Bob. However, I do still need those official files however. Can anyone please let me know what are the files I need to edited?

Im not a coder or anything like this, so any help would be very appreciated Wink
Oh im sorry about this. I just realized that I have posted this in the wrong section of the forum. Moderators and Admins please move my thread to the appropriate part of this forum.

Thanks
I am not sure what the problem is, just look in every template under Forum Display Templates.until you find the one your looking for. Somethings don't come as a given.