MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cheap Windows VPS'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to get a windows VPS to run a server for a game I play. The server files are small, so I don't need much diskspace. And I need maybe a few GB's of bandwidth. Does anyone know any windows VPS' that are cheap? I'm sure there would be some that do small amounts of diskspace and bandwidth.

(Doesn't have to be a VPS, although I think that's all I can use)
Minecraft? Big Grin
I'm sure I am going to get flamed for turning into a GigeNET tangerine but....

www.GigeNETCloud.com offers free Server 2003 and 2008 licenses for a limited time. You can pick up a $10/month virtual machine and install either OS template for free. Wink
Actually that's what I was going to mention Joe. I mean right now they have free windows and well that like never happens Toungue.
Well a lot of places are handing out Server 2003 license for free since they have so many in stock and people are switching to 2008, but they are the only ones I've seen who are offering Server 2008 licenses.
I just wanted to say my new Server 2008 VM is being built as I typed this. $10.93/month not including bandwidth. Big Grin