MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wrong color for text?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, i was trying to figure out how i can change the text with in the posting boxes text for the font size and style. Heres a picture of my problem.

[Image: 2v2h8y0.png]

The font is white and so is the backround of the box. When i highlight the text you can see it.

The place where those get there color is from the forum default font in global.cs

I dont want to change that so how can i fix thanks!
Well your either going to need to change the forum default font or make a new class for the reply box.
Open your FTP and go to your MyBB directory than browse jscripts -> editor_themes -> default -> stylesheet.css and edit the font color.
(2010-05-29, 02:34 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Open your FTP and go to your MyBB directory than browse jscripts -> editor_themes -> default -> stylesheet.css and edit the font color.

thanks , but is this to change the text color for the editor ?
(2010-05-29, 04:05 PM)Akeid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-29, 02:34 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Open your FTP and go to your MyBB directory than browse jscripts -> editor_themes -> default -> stylesheet.css and edit the font color.

thanks , but is this to change the text color for the editor ?
The CSS file should contain all classes that are related to the editor. I remember stumbling on the same problem you had a while ago and I fixed it by playing in the editor stylesheet.