MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete a option on registration page????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I want to delete a option at the registration page so that new members not can use this option with registration.

Its the option Hide me from the Who's Online list.

I want to delete the Hide me from the Who's Online list option

can someone help me!!

greatings
Remove this code in Templates and styles -> Templates -> Your Template Name -> Member Templates -> member_register

<tr>
<td valign="top" width="1"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="invisible" id="invisible" value="1" {$invisiblecheck} /></td>
<td valign="top"><span class="smalltext"><label for="invisible">{$lang->invisible_mode}</label></span></td>
</tr>
Super the option is gone!!!

Thanks for helping me so quick!
You'd also want to remove that from the usercp_options template.
No now I have everything deleted from this option and nobody can get offline
If you mean that you accidentally deleted your template data then just click the revert button and it will set it back to default.
There should be a plugin made for this, So you can set what usergroup can use this.
No eveything is fine, I have wat I want no user can use this option annymore not by registration and not in the profile, eveything off this option is deleted!!

So everything works Thanks
I sure wont sign up on your forum.. it's a feature I never untick.
Why useing this future??? Do you have something to hide that nobody can see you online??

My Opinion is that this option is very unpleasant
Pages: 1 2