MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Log out problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I only noticed this problem today but for some reason no one can log out i keep getting a error like this

The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/undergr1/public_html/forum/inc/languages/english/global.lang.php:1) - Line: 1548 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.13 (Linux)
File 	Line 	Function
[PHP] 	  	errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 	1548 	header
/inc/functions.php 	1561 	my_setcookie
/member.php 	1172 	my_unsetcookie
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/undergr1/public_html/forum/inc/languages/english/global.lang.php:1) - Line: 1548 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.13 (Linux)
File 	Line 	Function
[PHP] 	  	errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 	1548 	header
/inc/functions.php 	1561 	my_setcookie
/member.php 	1173 	my_unsetcookie

The link to my site is undergroundcoding.net

If someone could help id appreciate that.

thanks
Download and reupload a fresh copy of ./inc/languages/english/global.lang.php, you've got an error in it.
(2010-05-29, 08:02 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Download and reupload a fresh copy of ./inc/languages/english/global.lang.php, you've got an error in it.

thanks i did try to replace it with a backup one earlier so maybe that is corrupted aswell :/

thanks anyways