MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Offer] Offering my Administrative/Moderative Experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Offering my Administrative Experience

Hi, I'm offering my experience with MyBB and forum administration on your forum, i'm doing this because i need something to do, i have no school and have time to administrate a forum.

Your Agreement:
  • All i ask is for you not to use me to get members
  • I'm not really looking for a forum with around 20 members to administrate
  • More will/can be discussed

Agreement:
  • I will agree with your rules/terms
  • I'm happy to trial for a administration position before getting given it, in a trial administration group
  • I'm willing to moderate before administrating if you need to gain trust

Please send a personal message to me via community.mybb.com (forums) and i will respond to you ASAP, where we can discuss more.

Thanks!
If you are offering you administrive experience what is it? Past forums you have moderated/administrated
(2010-05-30, 06:50 AM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]If you are offering you administrive experience what is it? Past forums you have moderated/administrated
Basicly i have alot of time to look after a forum if someone doesn't have as much time, i know my way around MyBB.
(2010-05-30, 06:50 AM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]Past forums you have moderated/administrated
My question. ^
http://www.forum.tech2game.com/

Ex CEO, reason why your asking i stopped? Because i didn't like the high member rate but inactive forums, was nothing to do.

I've moderated more in the past, i cannot think of them right now, and i haven't recently moderated or administrated a forum, i'm going to be honest.
What type of forums you have moderated or administrated? (If you can remember)
Gaming forums, general forums, runescape based.
Is that the only experience? I am not interested in you experience thank you.

I am an admin of a site with 80,000 threads Smile I also run two site, both of which are fairly inactive.
Uhm, Sorry what do you mean my only experience? what else do you want? i know my way around MyBB, do you expect me to have experience in a sex education forum or something?
Most of the time (besides maybe total newbs) webmasters like to reward their own members with staff positions. Or maybe I'm wrong?

It fosters community building. Not to cut you down or anything, but I doubt anyone is going to want an extra Admin in their forum that is a stranger from MyBB.com. It is a major security risk, especially when you don't have a verified resume of sites.

Not to mention the forum you just claimed was "too inactive" had 694 members on in the past 24hrs? But sadly, due to under 4,000 posts, I would assume that forum hosts downloads and people simply register to get at them. To be honest I was too uninterested to check. Hehe. </honesty>
Pages: 1 2 3