MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Does anyone have a US web proxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone have a US web proxy, i've got a offer waiting for a free '$100 Adwords Voucher' but it's for US and Canada residents only.
How will you get it mailed to you then?
Nah, it's from a host, you don't get it mailed to you i don't think.

it's from hostgator.com
I thought you did Smile
(2010-05-30, 08:13 AM)Labra Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, it's from a host, you don't get it mailed to you i don't think.

it's from hostgator.com
Hostgator spams me all the time with begging letters asking me to come back and they always think some 100$ Adsense coupons do the trick. I got now four Adsense coupons from HostGator laying around on my desk.
Port 80
Anonymous
96% reliability
(2010-05-30, 03:21 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-30, 08:13 AM)Labra Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, it's from a host, you don't get it mailed to you i don't think.

it's from hostgator.com
Hostgator spams me all the time with begging letters asking me to come back and they always think some 100$ Adsense coupons do the trick. I got now four Adsense coupons from HostGator laying around on my desk.
How long do you have to be with hostgator for them to mail them?
(2010-05-30, 04:19 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-30, 03:21 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]

it's from hostgator.com
How long do you have to be with hostgator for them to mail them?

Oh they mail them? Is that why it says US/Canada residents only? orange..
http://proxyi.us is US web proxy
Pages: 1 2