MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Just me, or are new threads in Theme Releases aren't getting approved at all?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I uploaded my theme to Mods.Mybboard.net and it got validated, at the same time I uploaded it, I made a thread for it in Themes and Templates -> Releases.

But the thread still isn't there, why?
Probably because of this new plugin/themes policy going on. Check out this thread: http://community.mybb.com/thread-70369-lastpost.html
I know all about that, but my theme isn't a paid one, ;\.
I thought the policy was only about paid themes/plugins.
Try to posting a thread in the MyBB.com forum. Maybe the staffs could help you. Wink
I mean, they're probably busy sorting things out with the new policy coming, and the integration with the mods site.

But most likely they still haven't seen your thread.
I suppose, but it got validated in mods.mybboard.net, so it means they're check that. But not the threads. =\
I heard that they are going to merge the release forum with the mod site or something related to that. Not sure but I remember reading something like that. I would just be patient.
Oh alright, thanks Bob.

-Rozzy.
I really hope they change the license to a true open source one.. (prays please change to MIT or BSD license...)

However looking upon some devs it seems most are freetards... Which means they will just say no eggplant you MS Shill...

And people wonder why linus refuses to change linux to gpl3...