MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Uploading a theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I my self have done this but there seems to be an error some where because the buttons are still the old ble ones. Any ideas?
Can you set the theme as default so we can actually see it??
You've not uploaded the images right. They need to be in a folder called flame in the ./images/ folder.
You haven't uploaded the theme correct. Upload the folder with the images in mybbdirectory/images/
(2010-05-30, 10:28 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You've not uploaded the images right. They need to be in a folder called flame in the ./images/ folder.

Arrr I see. I changed the name of the theme so I could remember it

Thank you I shall have a go wish me luch. lol
ok sorry people now I'm lost

I uploaded images via file manager on hosts cPanel

Do you think I should delete it all and start again?
I've uploaded a theme (Aflashflame) but the buttons are not loaded on the forum.

I used the file menager like showen here. vid

Any one help me?
What is the path to the theme images?
E.G, root/images/afresh/....
Why open a new thread? You already got one here http://community.mybb.com/thread-70633.html . Anyways the path to the images is wrong, it has to be images/afresh/
I've merged your new thread with the one you originally posted in and then split all your stuff to it's own thread. Having the same issue discussed in two threads when one was started by someone else is going to get confusing.

They're still not in the right place, ./images/flame/ is where they need to go and that folder doesn't exist on your server.
Pages: 1 2