MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template names
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

Well I'm posting these pictures to ask, what the name of each template/stylesheet I have to edit to change the following colors. I hope you guys can tell me what the name of each one is, so I can edit it.

[Image: 5lcux0.jpg]

[Image: flkba9.jpg]

[Image: nbq4ur.jpg]

[Image: 28u3dlf.jpg]
(The template that shows the 'No new posts' and 'New posts' and 'Locked')

So if anyone could help, it'd be awsome Big Grin.
Oh yeah, And this template :

[Image: 2yxm9lv.jpg]
Anyone know these?
bump! and also what is the template that has the forum name/title in its display, the one right after the header, whats that one called?
oh nvm found it - nav_bit_active in the navigation templates...woot...hey thzaar just view the source and see what gets called under those sections...or likewise, you can go ahead and download firefox's firebug and use that to modify the stylesheet, see what changes what, and go ahead and make the actual changed under advanced mode in the forum's admin panel...thats what i do and it works really great!
You guys should get the Web Developer Toolbar plugin for Firefox which allows you to hover over a pages elements and tells you what CSS class it is and where it's located. You can download it here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/60/

Also to edit the editor CSS you will have to edit the file located in jscripts/editor_themes/default/stylesheet.css
You guys gunna help or what?
The footer ones with on, off, and offlock is the #container font colour, and the links is from the body a:link, body a:visited and body a:hover.
(2010-05-31, 06:24 PM)thzaar ko Wrote: [ -> ]You guys gunna help or what?
This thread should have been posted in http://community.mybb.com/forum-10.html not in 1.4 General Support.
Well I'm posting these pictures to ask, what the name of each template/stylesheet I have to edit to change the following colors. I hope you guys can tell me what the name of each one is, so I can edit it.

[Image: 5lcux0.jpg]

[Image: nbq4ur.jpg]

[Image: 28u3dlf.jpg]
(The template that shows the 'No new posts' and 'New posts' and 'Locked')I want to be able to change the font color to white, not black.

[Image: 2yxm9lv.jpg]
And for here, I want to be able to center them and bold it. How would I do this stuff?
The last image, it's in the index_boardstats. Smile
Alright, I will try this! Smile