MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Badges
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sorry, but I gotta say they are extremely ugly. There's no padding, the colors and font are bad. Why not make them similar to the colorful ones?

Just my 2 cents.
I think they want to distinguish between staff and just random people. Its a good way imho.
(2010-05-31, 12:33 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]I think they want to distinguish between staff and just random people. Its a good way imho.

Sure, but that doesn't mean they can't be a little more aesthetically pleasing.
What's a support helper anyways?
I believe they are similar to the default badges provided with a brand new installation of MyBB.
Everything here is default so guests considering MyBB know what they're in for.
(2010-05-31, 12:39 AM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]What's a support helper anyways?

I believe support team trial member.
These badges are for the "Support Team Trial Period" - They're not meant to be aesthetically pleasing to you. It's not that big of a deal to spend time making it sexy enough to turn you on Smile
(2010-05-31, 01:00 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]These badges are for the "Support Team Trial Period" - They're not meant to be aesthetically pleasing to you. It's not that big of a deal to spend time making it sexy enough to turn you on Smile
I believe they are beautiful! Shy They turn me on every time I look at them. On the other hand, I really didn't have to choose if I wanted it or not Toungue.
(2010-05-31, 01:05 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-31, 01:00 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]These badges are for the "Support Team Trial Period" - They're not meant to be aesthetically pleasing to you. It's not that big of a deal to spend time making it sexy enough to turn you on Smile
I believe they are beautiful! Shy They turn me on every time I look at them. On the other hand, I really didn't have to choose if I wanted it or not Toungue.

Lol, they would turn me on too ^^
FYI, all the ex-staff and people with boards over 100,000 posts have badges now as well.

They were made small and dull like that to try and stop people confusing them with staff. They could probably use some padding though...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7