MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WTS] forum Domain and database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a GFX forum (with a decent general discussion section too) that is currently just acting as a redirect to my new site. I am looking to sell the database and domain to generate some cash for my new mybb forum host.

Why am I selling?
Simple, a while back I was really interested in GFX, then I found PHP. I drifted away from GFX to PHP. I then set-up a development website and the gfx site became more of a burden to administrate both. I subsequently closed GFX-Core.com and concentrated on dev-network.com

Stats:
Our members have made a total of 2,001 posts in 437 threads.
We currently have 190 members registered.

What Im selling:
  • home page (custom)
  • forum
  • Adoptable pets part of the site
  • MD5 generator
  • Base 64 encoder/decoder
  • Random number generator
  • Google powered search engine
  • Small blog (mainly general discussion)
  • Resel rights to all plugins/scripts hosted on the forum (a few early verisons of my userbar script. vBulletin version too.

I am looking for about $100, but prices are negotiable. The forum is inactive as the board was closed when I set up my new site. However you will get traffic from the people who have installed my userbar plugin for mybb (versions prior to 1.3 I think), as that is the website in their plugin sections.

URL: http://gfx-core.com
(NOTE: You cant access the forum itself as it is closed Toungue)

Thanks Smile
How long has the forum been offline?
Since mid April 2010 Smile
Anyone interested? I will sell the domain and DB separate if that is better for you.

ABOUT:
$40 domain
$60 DB
I suggest you open the forum if your want to sell it. Personnaly im not gonna buy a laptop if its all covered up in a box, i wanna see it before i buy it.
ok, bear in mind the forum is really slow, as its hosted on a free host so it doesnt hog my main host Toungue
(2010-06-02, 08:33 AM)dunlop03 Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest you open the forum if your want to sell it. Personnaly im not gonna buy a laptop if its all covered up in a box, i wanna see it before i buy it.

fyi most laptops come like that. The one you get is closed off in a box. You get to see a different model up front.
Anyone interested?
BUMP Smile

The domain is PR1-PR2 (depending on the calculator)

Considering the lack of interest I will sell the Domain for $35 and DB for $30 (2000 posts)

Smile
I would try posting on maybe site like dnforum, digitalpoint, or flippa
Pages: 1 2