MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB theming group for dA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I will probably join when I have time. I gotta my work done first though.
(2010-06-01, 08:00 PM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]I will probably join when I have time. I gotta my work done first though.
Awesome, thanks for supporting the idea Smile
Bump Smile
I'm denied with photoshop Confused
Oh my God i've seen there some lovely templates, are them only images?
Oh noes, I completely forgot any detail about my Devianart account lol I lost my username there now >.>
(2010-06-04, 03:35 PM)Trinit Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my God i've seen there some lovely templates, are them only images?
Yes, considering that its only previews and the finished works are hosted on Euators site where you need few posts to download themes, thats why there is no actual themes yet. And I believe that AwesomeStyles and MyBB's databases are known well enough so there is no need for us to encourage theme releasing on dA as well.

(2010-06-04, 04:42 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Oh noes, I completely forgot any detail about my Devianart account lol I lost my username there now >.>
I have a feeling that you don't want to join Toungue Anyway, hope you find your data or create a new account if you don't Wink
Come on guys, need more members only a small group of us posting our work, getting lonely Sad.
(2010-06-04, 06:12 PM)Svizy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-04, 04:42 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Oh noes, I completely forgot any detail about my Devianart account lol I lost my username there now >.>
I have a feeling that you don't want to join Toungue Anyway, hope you find your data or create a new account if you don't Wink

No, I do want to. I actually would like to be a bit more active again Toungue But I did lost my login details, and the email I registered it for was like 3 years ago. So I completely lost my username ): . I'll have to come up with some new username lol.
(2010-06-05, 12:49 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]No, I do want to. I actually would like to be a bit more active again Toungue But I did lost my login details, and the email I registered it for was like 3 years ago. So I completely lost my username ): . I'll have to come up with some new username lol.
Awesome, we really need members Big Grin
I guess I should post my designs, I'm already registered. ;D
Pages: 1 2 3