MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cheap footer/header links 150K alexa forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm selling header and footer links for the following prices:

Header links: $10/year
Footer links: $5/year

Or get both a header/footer link for a total of $12 dollars. The forum that these will be placed on is PR1 with an alexa of 153,000 so it gets a significant number of hits. Pm me and I will give you the URL.

Thanks Smile
Site url?
(2010-06-01, 05:44 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]Site url?

I stated in the thread if you are interested let me know and I will PM you the URL.
oops Toungue

I was merely stating noobs (and evidently I come into that category) would want to know what the site is in order to assess its value Smile
(2010-06-01, 06:54 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]oops Toungue

I was merely stating noobs (and evidently I come into that category) would want to know what the site is in order to assess its value Smile

Ah.. don't worry about. There have been a lot of times when I actually have forgot the links in the OP. No harm in asking Toungue
PM me the traffic stats and URL. Wink
Why not post the URL????? It is kinda of stupid not to post it.

For you not posting the link to your site, makes me thing your dodgy. It will also turn people off from advertising with you, it does for me anyway.

Also posting the link will get your visitors and possibly even members, so i don't see why you don't post... it helps advertising Toungue Wink
(2010-06-02, 03:03 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]Why not post the URL????? It is kinda of stupid not to post it.

For you not posting the link to your site, makes me thing your dodgy. It will also turn people off from advertising with you, it does for me anyway.

Also posting the link will get your visitors and possibly even members, so i don't see why you don't post... it helps advertising Toungue Wink

Like I said in the PM I sent you, the forum doesn't use MyBB and won't until MyBB's merge system supports this specific software.
(2010-06-02, 04:12 AM)Spyda Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-02, 03:03 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]Why not post the URL????? It is kinda of stupid not to post it.

Like I said in the PM I sent you, the forum doesn't use MyBB and won't until MyBB's merge system supports this specific software.

I'm pretty sure it does support it.
Vbulletin 4.0?
Pages: 1 2