MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GoFreelancing.info - new freelance forums on MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, nice seeing the updates on this site, not to mention the new MyBB versions are getting better each day. This "forced" me to not use one of my VB licenses, but use MyBB for a new community.

I have started GoFreelancing.info some weeks ago as a community for freelancers. I am a freelancer myself and thought it would be a good idea. The design is my work and I have "squeezed" the forum script in one column, leaving the right one for other elements.

http://www.gofreelancing.info - is the link. Should there be more features or add-ons, please let me know. Thank you in advance for taking the time to see the forums.
It's a very nice design, but the width is... meh.
I'm registering. Smile
Thank you Wink

I tried to keep it under 1000 pixels wide. I have a 1600 pixels screen, but still wanted all kinds of people to see it Wink
Imho it could do with a little wider. But thats just from my point of view.
Awesome design, nice work there! I do have a suggestion though. Remove the welcome message, nobody reads it, and it takes too much space.
(2010-06-01, 07:10 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome design, nice work there! I do have a suggestion though. Remove the welcome message, nobody reads it, and it takes too much space.

I agree. Maybe a small one or two line welcome for new members, but the one you have now takes away from how nice it looks.
Thank you for the advice. I have reduced the "welcome" message. It was kinda long, gotta agree with you Big Grin
much better.. it's nice to be able to see the first few forums without having to scroll. Keep up the good work I think you have a fine site. Smile
Interesting, I like it. I know a few people that mind be interested in joining, ill get them for you Wink.
I like it. May join. Just as previously stated, the width is a bit small.
Pages: 1 2