MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling Resell Rights to my Userbar Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, again I am needing to raise some money. My Userbar plugin is one of the best I know of for mybb (I think). It has the most features including: cache, sleek images, ability to change image and whats displayed on the image in the UCP. It also comes with a board wide sig showing total: users,posts,threads. (more info HERE)

Currently the license prohibits redistribution of the plugin. However I am willing to sell a version that allows resell rights. Your version will be unique (with its own RID in the plugin), so that I can check that you have permission to resell it on your site (just a precaution)

I am looking for $40 per license. You will be allowed to sell for money OR freely distribute it. The choice is yours. I only ask that, to comply with the resell license, you do not modify the plugin information file (author,website,plugin version in ACP), and you leave all the files I have put in the download (my license etc..)

Thanks Smile