MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Classic Blue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm not a huge fan of overdoing it on CSS3 drop shadows. They make the page lag. Some kind of container would look best, or maybe thick semi-transparent borders on the tborder.
I suggest a transparent container, with a thin border, and a drop shadow if you wish. Create a small image, paint it white and reduce the opacity, save as a png and set it as the background.
(2010-06-02, 12:32 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]I can't believe you stole the floral background I use!!!!

I borrowed it Toungue

Also I haven't decided on whether to release this as free or premium, I might release it as a premium theme and make DF 2.0 a free theme since its old revision is a free release.
Yummy
(2010-06-02, 11:40 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-02, 12:32 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]I can't believe you stole the floral background I use!!!!

I borrowed it Toungue

Also I haven't decided on whether to release this as free or premium, I might release it as a premium theme and make DF 2.0 a free theme since its old revision is a free release.

What's DF? :s

Edit: Oh.... Dark Fusion. Toungue
Oh gawd yes, release DF as free please! Toungue
and Jessie is doing it again..
you rock man! love your design..
Thanks alot! I've also began modifying the profile templates...

[Image: 2uqlyz6.jpg]
Looking really good! Big Grin
You just keep getting better and better.... Keep up the good work man.

I am kinda jealous Smile.
Pages: 1 2 3