MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration Agreement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where in the administrator control panel do I change the registration agreement?
It's in Help Documents I think.
go to
ACP>>Configuration>>Languages>>**Your Language**>>Edit with variables>>memberlist.lang.php *Edit*

and edit "agreement_1" to "agreement_5" depending on where you want to add or remove new content.

Regards,

--Conor
If ./inc/languages/english/member.php is CHMOD to 666, you'd edit it at ACP > Configuration > Languages > **language** > Options > Edit Language Variables > member.lang.php > Edit. Or you could just edit the file itself.
That is not it, I want the actual Agreement document
You weren't very clear on that. It's loaded in member.php... what exactly are you trying to do?? Not really sure what you're trying to find if it's not the text. There is no 'agreement document'...
Well basicly, how do I edit the Agreement text. (For idiot terms, When you click register, how do you edit the text that comes up)
That's precisely what you've been given steps to edit Smile
(2010-06-02, 05:45 PM)Hamsterm Wrote: [ -> ]Well basicly, how do I edit the Agreement text. (For idiot terms, When you click register, how do you edit the text that comes up)
Read these posts that were posted above Smile
(2010-06-02, 05:40 PM)ccalby Wrote: [ -> ]go to
ACP>>Configuration>>Languages>>**Your Language**>>Edit with variables>>memberlist.lang.php *Edit*

and edit "agreement_1" to "agreement_5" depending on where you want to add or remove new content.

Regards,

--Conor

(2010-06-02, 05:41 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]If ./inc/languages/english/member.php is CHMOD to 666, you'd edit it at ACP > Configuration > Languages > **language** > Options > Edit Language Variables > member.lang.php > Edit. Or you could just edit the file itself.
Which forum is this for? I am suspecting this one in your locked showcase thread: http://community.mybb.com/thread-70193.html
We don't support users without the copyright. And we cannot tell whether you did reinstate it or not.