MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A way to delete all members?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Basically, I have implemented an API hook so that my MMORPG can create a new account on the forums each time a new character is made in-game. I've done so much testing that I have around 500 accounts with the username "TestAccount1", "TestAccount23", etc.

Is there a simple and efficient way of clearing all members (excluding my admin account) without re-installing MyBB?

Thanks in advance. I appreciate any help. Smile
Empty the database called mybb_users.
So it's honestly just a matter of clearing all entries from the "users" table. I figured this might have been the case, but was not 100% sure if this would break relational objects accross other tables. Thanks for your help Bob Jansen.
As long as you keep the mybb_users table intact it should be fine. Make sure not to delete your account!
No worries. Appreciate all your help Bob Jansen. Now to implement API hooks for changing the default group of an account and also to make them banned. Wish me luck!
(2010-06-02, 11:02 PM)Vampyrean Wrote: [ -> ]No worries. Appreciate all your help Bob Jansen. Now to implement API hooks for changing the default group of an account and also to make them banned. Wish me luck!
Good luck Toungue.
Theres a "Prune Members" plugin available that allows you to delete all members by "Last vist" , "Members Not Activated" or "No Posts"
Let me know when your game is ready =P I wanna give it a shot
Well, after I went through with Bob Jansen's suggestion, I managed to clear all the members but it seems there is also a "userfields" table that contains a heap of empty strings inside each field. I just went ahead and reinstalled MyBB over a new database. No biggy, since I am still not satisfied with a design to go for. But that's a different story...

Thanks for your help dunlop03 and Bob Jansen. Greatly appreciate it.