MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Mods Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is the mybb.com mods section download/upload system open source. Id like to implement that system on one of my sites. If it is open source where exactly can i get it from.

Mybb admins , mods do you know ?
I don't believe it is open source. It is written and maintained entirely in house, as far as I know.
Dam , its just what im looking for and cant seem to find anything like it on the web. Anyone got any ideas on where to get something similar ?
I've heard of this brilliant software called mybb. That would do a good job.
(2010-06-03, 01:57 PM)Tweep Cat Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard of this brilliant software called mybb. That would do a good job.

Your on a different planet m8 [Image: alien-smiley-006.gif]
It's called DIY Toungue
Perhaps we could be of more assistance if you told us what sort of thing you wanted to achieve. Content, functionality, etc.
Im just looking for something where users can upload a file, an image preview and description. Just like the themes part of the mods section. Example inage below.
Pirata Nervo has a downloads system on http://mybb-plugins.com - Thats pretty good.
Yea seen that , i might subscribe Smile
Pages: 1 2