MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HELP ME!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I feel TERRIBLE asking this, but:

The Motherboard on my netbook died out. Well, more like fried when I had a power surge. I have literally no money, and I would like to know if anyone would like to donate. If you donate, I'll make a new website as soon as I get the new laptop, and make all the donors staff on my forum!

Please help me out. I would do the same for you guys if I had money. This is a group effort! We're all working together. I'm swallowing my pride to ask for some money, and I hope some of you can respect that enough to donate to my paypal.

[Image: donate.jpg]
We're paying you to become employees of your forum? =/
Your netbook is your only computer?
(2010-06-04, 04:33 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Your netbook is your only computer?

What's wrong with that? Toungue
(2010-06-04, 04:43 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]What's wrong with that? Toungue

Well I love my netbook but the lack of screen space would kill me if I didn't also have my dual screens on my main computer Toungue
I see, I switched my 27" HDTV for my 8.9" LCD on my netbook and haven't looked back (it wasn't supposed to be but it quickly became my desktop replacement and I seriously do everything I used to do on my desktop on it). Big Grin
I got a few questions

1. Will you die without a netbook?
2. What are you using to post this message on?
3. What did you use before you got a netbook?
I am currently using my dad's desktop. And my netbook was my only computer that I could use on the internet.

Please guys, I need this =[
Please note the forum description and this has nothing to do with MyBB as this forum is for.
(2010-06-05, 10:00 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]Please note the forum description and this has nothing to do with MyBB as this forum is for.

"REQUESTS/Services/Jobs" ... This is a request. How does it not belong?
Pages: 1 2