MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Xkinto - MyBB Design Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
xkinto
[Image: vdh1f.jpg]

Xkinto is one of the few forums that focus solely on MyBB design. It is an aspect of MyBB that is not touched on very often which is why I created xkinto to solve that problem.

At xkinto, you can talk about MyBB design, themes, and graphics and also web design as a whole. It also doubles as my portfolio so you can download and post comments about my themes.

Some stats about xkinto:
498 posts in 101 threads
32 members registered

http://xkinto.com
Awesome forums. Theme feels nice and clean, good content so far.

Looks promising. Good luck!
The design is good although I feel its too bright & the container could do with a drop shadow or black border.

Great work though, I'm in!
Awesome, I joined. Big Grin
Very nice design! How do you pronounce the name? Toungue
(2010-06-03, 10:57 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice design! How do you pronounce the name? Toungue

Thanks! It's pronounced "ex-kin-toe"
I think the design has a lot of potential, but I don't quite like the way tables are styled. Maybe some more padding there? As everything has a good amount of space to breath but the tables.
(2010-06-03, 11:42 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]I think the design has a lot of potential, but I don't quite like the way tables are styled. Maybe some more padding there? As everything has a good amount of space to breath but the tables.

I'll see what 7px of padding looks like on the trows.
You should add a forum were people can share their themes, will bring a lot more people.
Nice i'll join when i'm home. Smile
Pages: 1 2