MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Statistics] Mode?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

This is kind of odd Toungue But I didn't have many places to ask for help, as my teacher didn't reply to my last email (lol).

Well, the thing is that I'm supposed to get some statistical data for groups of values. And I'm having trouble with the mode. I know it's kind of trivial, and I usually make it very quickly using the formula. But now... I don't know what to do, because the formula states that I should take the value with the most frequency, and then get ∆i1 and ∆i2, and use the formula.

Though it's ∆i2 which is causing me trouble, because it means that I should operate the highest frequency minus the frequency after the highest frequency. However, the highest frequency is the last frequency... so I don't know what to do Toungue Anyone knows what to do in this cases?

Also, this highest frequency being the last frequency messes up some other stuff in other formulas that uses mode Confused

Thanks!