MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Req] Current postcount/rep/warning level mycode.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm requesting 3 different Mycodes. Its so i can keep track of these things for users. If you could throw an image, or at least to support the image, that would be good too.
Bump.
Hello Tm0 Smile

Can you please confirm me what you have exactly mean ?

Please clear that is you mean to show User's Post count +Rep + Warn level in posts ?
Yes, via a MyCode.

Also, welcome back Ghazal. Smile
I am pretty sure he wants a mycode that when you use it with the username it'll tell you his info.

But why 3 MyCodes? You should be able to do....

[user=(user name)]What info you want[/user]
(2010-06-21, 07:48 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]I am pretty sure he wants a mycode that when you use it with the username it'll tell you his info.

Well in theory i want to be able to just do [warn] [post] and [rep]. Though i do like your idea. I want the tag to send a query to get the info from the database itself.
(2010-06-21, 08:20 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-21, 07:48 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]I am pretty sure he wants a mycode that when you use it with the username it'll tell you his info.

Well in theory i want to be able to just do [warn] [post] and [rep]. Though i do like your idea. I want the tag to send a query to get the info from the database itself.

Huh. Interesting idea. I wonder if this can be done.
(2010-06-24, 12:55 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh it can be done. I'm sure for someone with the knowledge, it isn't hard. I just have no idea :p
(2010-06-24, 12:56 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-24, 12:55 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh it can be done. I'm sure for someone with the knowledge, it isn't hard. I just have no idea :p

Lol true, I will try and figure it out while you are waiting for some one to make it xP
Any progress?
Pages: 1 2